Championship Games & Teams
Our primary goal is to Develop all players and advance there softball ability toward College & High School level play and provide each athlete access with opportunity and training to succeed.
The Velocity Mission
We pride our self on player DEVELOPMENT with extensive indoor skill development, highly competive tournaments and a skilled coaching staff with high level of experience including college scouting and varsity high school experiences
Our philosophy and the success of our team is based on INTENSITY, COMPOSURE, ENTHUSIASM!
Our Coaching Philosophy is the fact that playing softball is intended to be FUN! The coaches will be striving to make practices and games enjoyable experiences that will both develop skills and provide positive life memories for every player. Teaching composure and keep cool under pressure and enthusiasm for the game the player will, enjoy the game of Softball. The goal for coach's is to teach all players the game of softball with the purpose of putting all players in best position to succeed.
Our method of achieving this goal will include the following, but not limited to teaching the game of competition softball:
• Develop strong, confident and capable individuals with the ability to be strong leaders in today’s society
• Advanced techniques on how to set and achieve personal/individual goals
• Learning the role of a team player and its importance
• A solid mental foundation on how to compete in a highly competitive environment (both on and off the softball field)
• Improve softball skills and a raised level of understanding for the game of softball
• An opportunity to showcase your softball skills in front of many college scouts
• Participate in College Showcase events
Velocity is an Annual Softball Tournament Club
Our coaches will meet in July and set the tryout dates and times.
Tryouts are normally held within the The last week on July and first three weeks in August with team selection.
The fall season begins in August with tryouts and practice and games in September and runs thru November.
The winter practice starts in November thru March / April
The spring/summer season will begin in April and will end in July depending on the team schedule.
The teams will reform in the proper age groups and hold tryouts
The players age is determined by the Players age as of 1/1/year of the spring/summer season
The Gospel. The most terrifying truth of Scripture...